| Pixie Salon will continue to maintain a safe and clean environment for you and the team. Some other measures being implemented to ensure your safety are:|
– We have rearranged workstations to accommodate for social distancing practices.
– Our stylists will maintain at least a 6ft distance from each other as we utilize separate rooms in the salon to make this possible.
– We have converted our break room to create a second color bar for our stylists.
– We have created a sanitation area in place of our beverage bar providing our clients with hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes and masks, if needed.
– Stylists and clients will be wearing masks while in the salon.
– Scheduled sanitization of workstations between every appointment
– Staggered appointment start times for safe flow in and out of the salon
– Limit of 10 people in the salon at one time
– Clients will call upon arrival, in order to maintain proper sanitation and limit the number of guests in the salon.
– No touch retail policy (stylists will assist)
– Clients will check-out with their stylist at their station
– Stylist will wear a sanitized apron with every client
– Each client will have a clean, sanitized cape
– Both entrances of the salon will be utilized, if needed
– Clients will be pre-screened 48hrs before their appointment and will sign a COVID19 consent form upon arrival
The Pixie Team have all completed their Barbicide Sanitation and COVID19 certifications. We will continue to monitor the state and federal regulations on safety to protect all of our clients from the spread of COVID19.
We understand the industry demand as our economy begins to re-open. The Pixie Team is working diligently to service you, our clients, with the quality service you deserve while maintaining a safe environment. We will be servicing as many clients as possible while following the safety guidelines provided.
When you arrive for your scheduled appointment we ask that you call to let us know you are here. Your stylist will let you know if it is ok to come in or they will call you once their previous guest has checked out.
In order to continue providing you with the best quality service we have had to slightly raise our prices. You can find our new salon menu attached below. We ask that if you need to cancel your services you contact us at least 48hrs in advance. If you start to show symptoms of COVID-19 we do ask that you reschedule your services as we will wave our cancellation fee.
You, our clients, are what makes Pixie great! We love our industry and our work because of our interactions and relationships with you. Our goal is to come back stronger than ever. Through this pandemic, our stylists have been continuing their education at home and are ready with new techniques and knowledge to provide you with the best possible experience.
Helpful links for more information on COVID-19 guidelines